Mode of action: Paramax 400SC is asystemic fungicide for control of a range of fungal leaf diseases in crops. It has preventative, antisporulantand early curative action with leaf disease control for up to 2 weeks.
Organophosphorus and benzimidazole‐type compounds gave powerful suppression for at least 18 days:
- Azoxystrobin is an inhibitor of mitochondrial respiration by blocking electron transfer. As a result, fungi will dead because of losing ATP.
- The mode of action of difenoconazole is that it is a sterol demethylation inhibitor, which prevents the development of the fungus by inhibiting cell membrane ergosterol biosynthesis.
Packing: 100ml or 240ml for bottle.
Apply times of PARAMAX 400SC on rice
Dosage and method of application
Fungal diseases of rice grains, sheath blight disease, blast disease, red triple disease, …
Mix 25 ml per 25 water litters.
Spraying volume: 320 Litter for a hectare
Powdery mildew, Downy Mildew, …
Brown spots, …
- PHI: 7 day.
- Ensure thorough coverage of leaves and stems.
- Apply at first sign of disease or as a protectant when disease risk is high.
- Should combine Paramax 400SC and Nyro 0.01SL in two stages above to get perfectly effective.
- It is available to combine with common pesticides, except high alkaline or acid pesticide.