Pesticide’s trade name: SHIELDKILL 10WG
Component: Indoxacarb … 6% + Emamectin benzoate … 4% + Additive… 90%
- Contact action, strong-ingestion and translaminar activity.
- Combine two ingredients active to increase significantly effect of product on insects.
- High selectivity on useful organisms
Mode of action: Combine two ingredients active to increase significantly effect of product on insects:
- Emamectin benzoate penetrates leaf tissues (translaminar activity) and forms a reservoir within the leaf. This ingredient active impacts on neuronal system of insect.
- Indoxacarb penetrates into the insect andits main mode of action is via blocking of neuronal sodium channels.
Packing: 20g for sachet.